Tuesday 11 July 2017

Love is like a Butterfly....

This afternoons card is for three challenges - Addicted to Stamps and More #249 - Clean and Simple, CAS Watercolor July challenge - Butterfly theme, and Poppy Stamps challenge PSC#34 - Just Bling It!  I created a background panel moping up my Brushos/water spritzing from another panel, I lightly sponged the edges too.  Then I die cut around my stamped sentiment with PS stitched rectangles and also a Butterfly from scrap watercolour card...I give it a light spray of Perfect Pearls so it's all shimmery and decided to add a heart gem to go with the sentiment - Love is like a butterfly...
I wish I could get really good photos of my cards... this one is actually lots softer in the colours, never mind.  Thanks for taking a peek
 0717 copy

12 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I love this one. The colours are fab and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...love those colors, your design and that sweet butterfly. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the BG is adorable
    and the butterfly colors are sweet
    lovely card
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM at our CAS challenge
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. great watercolour background with your brushos, I love the soft tones. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card using Brushos, Robyn. Love that gorgoeus two-tone butterfly with the pretty heart gem. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Robyn. What lovely colours and a lovely sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - heart gem is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful colors, Robyn! I love the Brusho background and the matching butterfly! The sentiment is perfect and I love how you've place it at that jaunty angle! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely. The colors are gorgeous and I love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Brushos background and butterfly, Robyn. TFS your description and card with us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful background colours Robyn, love the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything about this card is wonderful - colors, watercolor effect, a beautiful quote... Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn