Saturday 14 October 2017

Merry Christmas

This makes three Christmas cards in a row and I'm so pleased that I've been making them all year because the stash is looking good.  This stamped tree is from my stash and I've used Distress Oxides to paint it  with a bit of glitter gel pen for the garland. I sponged the edges and used some DP for the back layer to suit the sketch at Merry Monday challenge #260.  To finish I stamped and embossed my sentiment and fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.  I am also playing along at ABC Christmas challenge for October - letter 'U' and 'V' -  I'm using 'U' - Unlimited for this card and Happy World Cardmaking Day at Simon Says Stamp.  Thanks for taking a peek
 Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day 2017

U for Unlimited, V for Vibrant

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, and wonderful layout - beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robynh, Love this one. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love all the detail on the tree image. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn