Wednesday 22 November 2017

To: .... From: .... tag

I got a bit further behind in my tag making, but this morning I've another.... for Day 10 at Twelve Tags of Christmas.  Again I have used a stamped image from my stash and watercoloured it with Distress Inks, then roughly cut it out.  I die cut my tag  from a panel made with Distress Oxides smooched on shiney card stock, then die cut another tag in matching card.  To finish I stamped on my sentiment and attached the tags together with ribbon.  Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Robyn. Love your smooshed background and the matching colour of background tag ... so pretty with the polka-dot ribbon! And your little mouse is adorable. Looks like he can't wait until Christmas to open his presents! :) Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn