Tuesday 20 March 2018

Sprinkle Joy, Plant Kindness, Harvest Love


Well today I was excused from babysitting duties as the littlest one is not very well and dad is home looking after them... so I found some time to make my 'garden' card for the CAS Watercolour March challenge.  I do enjoy using parts of stamps to create a picture and this one has four stamps - birdbath, hollyhocks, grass, daisies, and I formed them around so when I watercoloured my garden scene I could create a path.  Then I used my stitched dies to cut the opening for a frame and the larger die I used with my tan mat to emboss the stitch lines to add more 'frame'.  Lastly I stamped my sentiment and used foam tape to mount it as well as the frame.  I am also posting to The Flower Challenge #18  Anything Goes.  
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

 


9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Robyn!you created a lovely little scene and love the pastel shades too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! And I love your scene and the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet and pretty garden image is so beautifully watercolored, Robyn. Which watercolor products did you use? I LOVE your stitched frame and CAS design. So pleased you had the day off to play and join us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..P.S. Hope your little grandchild gets well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful depiction of a garden and what perfect watercolouring! I admire your talent for combining those different stamps and creating a path between them! Great sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden you've created Robyn. Love your mix of stamps ... they work perfectly together and I love how you've created a meandering path through your garden. Great watercolouring! And love the frame being off to one side. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet garden of blooms you've watercoloured Robyn...beautifully done!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful garden, Robyn! I love the pretty flowers and the sweet bird taking a dip in the bird bath! Wonderful sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn