Tuesday 22 May 2018

A Load of Birthday Wishes for You

oh goodness... I forgot our son-in-laws birthday this weekend, so have got my act together and created this card for him.  I coloured and fussy cut my stamped truck image and added some sparkle with a silver gel pen to it on the trim and exhaust pipe.  Then I grabbed an load of offcut scraps in different colours and stamped them up with different font 'happy birthday' stamps. The hardest part then was deciding on a background to display it all... and finally found this water wash background in my stash which I framed in dark blue on a blue card.  I am playing along with Challenge #85 at The Male Room - theme Cars.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I'm sure your son-in-law will love it. I really like the way you've used the scraps to make the different birthday "logs"! Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Cars challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea to load that truck with greetings! Fun and fabulous. Thanks for playing at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a GREAT idea, love how you have done it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Cars challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn